You need an extra hand to run a buttery smooth workshop? No problem. Just add a co-facilitator (or two) to help you out!
Facilitators marked with a '⭐' on the top left corner of their video to help participants set them apart from the rest of the crowd.
Before you add anyone as a co-facilitator...
Note that co-facilitators will inherit some of your facilitation powers such as:
- Being able to Mute or Kick Out participants
- Being able to select Raised Hand items from the Queue
- Being able to share their screen without needing permission
- Being able to start Breakout Sessions
- Being able to start a Timer
- Being able to ask questions with Polls
Here's a couple ways to add Co-facilitators:
A | Straight from their video.
In the top right corner of every participant's video frame is a 3-dot menu that will allow you to add any of them as a co-facilitator in the current session.
B | From your Participants list.
In your participants list - which you can get to by hitting the '👤' button on the top panel - you'll be able to access the same menu that'll allow you to add (or remove*) facilitators.
*To remove someone as facilitator, you can click on the 3-dot next to a facilitator's name and choose 'Remove facilitator. This will immediately them into an ordinary participant, taking away their facilitation powers.