Miro is a powerful online whiteboard built for fun and effective virtual collaboration.
Miro is integrated directly into MeetButter, so that you can launch it whenever you need it and collaborate with all of your participants.
Launching a Miro board in MeetButter
It's super simple to launch Miro inside MeetButter:
- Click 'Present'
- Select 'Miro Whiteboard'
- Select an already existing board or create a new one
- Make sure to pick 'Allow anyone to edit' to enable real-time collaboration with participants
And that's it! The board will launch directly in MeetButter and give you all of the Miro superpowers for use in your session. Easy.
Do I need to be signed up for Miro?
No, you do not need to be signed up for Miro in order to use it in MeetButter. However, any board created as a guest user (without signing up or logging in) will only be saved for 24 hours.
In order to save your boards, you will need to create a Miro account. Signing up for Miro will give you a number of great advantages including the ability to:
- Set up and prepare boards in advance for use in your workshops
- Create permanent boards, that you can access long after a session is over
- Make use of Miro's large, ready-made template gallery