Spending a bit of time ahead to plan your workshop beforehand will save you a lot of time during the live workshop session.
Set your agenda to keep yourself, and your participants, on track and aligned 💫
Jump to section
- 1. Adding Agenda Points
- 2. Copy & paste it in
- 3. Using your agenda in an active session
- 4. Visual learner? Watch this video tutorial!
- 5. Tips for setting the Agenda 💡:
1. Adding Agenda Points
In the room setup, simply head to the Agenda overview on the left-hand menu.
Optionally, you can timecap each agenda point so that you don't overspend time on it!
2. Copy & paste it in
If you happen to have the agenda stored somewhere else, you can just copy and paste it right in. We'll create the individual points for you!
3. Using your agenda in an active session
Just to be extra-extra-sure that things are working smoothly, you might want launch the session and preview the Agenda.
Don't worry, all these things can be edited from within an active session, too. It's always better to prepare everything ahead, but in case changes need to be made on-the-fly, you'll have full control to revisit your agenda and switch things around!
Start the Agenda when ready
When you're ready to move to the next point, click →
Edit the Agenda points at any time
If you need to go back to the previous point, click ←
4. Visual learner? Watch this video tutorial!
Here's a tutorial covering how to set up your agenda for an upcoming session.
5. Tips for setting the Agenda 💡:
- Name your agenda points to best serve your needs. Try using a discussion prompt to inspire conversation or a participant's name to pre-assign them speaking time!
- Rearrange the agenda points to line them up chronologically. Drag and drop agenda points up or down to reorder them as you see fit.
- Everything can be edited during your session, too! So don't worry about last minute changes you might need to make.