No agenda, no attenda!
The best way to run a workshop is following a structured plan. Your agenda is exactly that!
The visible agenda keeps yourself and your participants aligned and on-track, while everything keeps moving smoothly, according to plan.
Jump to a section
- First things first, make sure you've set your agenda
- Click 'Start agenda' when your session starts
- The timer will help you with timekeeping
First things first, make sure you've set your agenda
Check out our guide for Setting an agenda.
Click 'Start agenda' when your session starts
Start the Agenda when ready
Edit the Agenda points at any time
When you're ready to move to the next point, click →
If you need to go back to the previous point, click ←
The timer will help you with timekeeping
A timer will start during the session to help you stay on track with time.
- It will fill the bar green until you hit the time limit you set.
- Then, it will turn red to warn you when you go over time.