Last updated: Dec 7, 2020
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MeetButter ApS's website, located at meetbutter.io and constitute a contract between you and MeetButter providing the Service.
If you are a customer of MeetButter you also agree to our Data Processing Agreement below.
If you don't agree with these terms, then you can't use MeetButter.
- Free and Paid Service
- Content Liability
- Your Privacy
- Reservation of Rights
- Removal of links from our website
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Denmark. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, MeetButter ApS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on MeetButter. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from MeetButter for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from MeetButter
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from MeetButter
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from MeetButter
- Redistribute content from MeetButter
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. MeetButter ApS does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of MeetButter ApS,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, MeetButter ApS shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
MeetButter ApS reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant MeetButter ApS a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Free and Paid Service
MeetButter (the Service) is freely available for anyone to use on a personal basis with a limited number of meeting participants. We also have a Premium plan for teams and businesses.
The service consists of two parts:
- A paid service to enterprises or other organisations who wish to use our services as an integrated professional tool. For this, we have a Data Processor Agreement, which outlines how we process personal information as a data processor on behalf of a customer that you can download at the top of the document.
We use Stripe to process and store payment details which means we never directly handle your payment details. Stripe is a PCI Level 1 Certified payment processor which is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.